HOLY MOLY, PEOPLE!! If you watched the premiere of 666 Park Avenue last night then you know some really weird stuff went down!! Jane and Henry became the resident managers of The Drake, Gavin Doran did some really creepy stuff, and there was a bunch of scary supernatural things going on (uhh people getting sucked into walls, WHAT?!)!
For those of you who missed the episode, here are the key points that you need to know happened:
- People who live in The Drake have to pay a rent, but, unlike other places where the rent will just give you a place to live, Gavin will also give you things that you've dreamed of (like a career as a successful musician or even something like bringing your wife back from the dead...)
- With some nosing around, Jane finds out some interesting things about The Drake right off the bat. This includes a dragon mosaic in the basement and a mysteriously missing door.
- Olivia Doran and Gavin apparently had a daughter who died in a car accident. Hmmm....
- Brian Leonard the writer is a pervert...but it seems like his wife Louise Leonard has to pay the price. It also doesn't help that the woman of his dreams is now working for his wife!
- Jane has a necklace that everyone seems to like, but when Nona Clark takes it she has these weird visions of possibly Jane's future? Not to mention the teen somehow knew that the two were applying to be resident managers without them saying anything...weird!
- Henry works for the mayor, and it seems like Gavin has some devious plans that will involve him in the future. Dun, dun, dunnnnn!
- Again, dead people coming back to life and people getting sucked into the walls. CREEPY!
So if you missed the premiere, be sure to watch the pilot now! If you did catch it, what did you think? Share your thoughts with us in the comments below!
And here is the promo for next week's episode!